Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Two Special Messages Today

Congratulations to HRH Prince William and HRH Catherine Duchess of Cambridge on their very special wedding day today. I have greatly enjoyed your marriage ceremony, I have been so proud to be British today. Your dress was absolutley stunning, simply elegant, as you are.


_______________
My next message is on a sad tone. My deepest sympathies to everyone who has suffered in the Southern states of the U.S.A. due to the horrendous devastation caused by the many tornadoes ripping through. I hope you all receive the assistance you will need as soon as practically possible. My heartfelt sympathies to those who have lost those dear to them. God bless you all.


__________________

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more Cazro, on both of your messages. The wedding was beautiful, they make such a lovely couple.
    I'd also like to say how sorry I am for all the US citizens who have been affected by the tornadoes, you are in my thoughts and prayers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your sentiments and add my own.

    ReplyDelete