Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

New York New York

Hello, thanks for visiting me.
I have been experiencing problems with the service
provided by British Telecom, which left me 
without Broadband, talk about stress, thank goodness 
my husband and son were here to help calm me and
basically send me to another room in the house, 
whilst they dealt with BT.
I managed to get a small reprieve to let me get the
blog posted but I was unable to add to my own blog.
I am so happy that now all seems repaired and I am 
happy and free again to cause havoc once again 
in Blogland. So here is my catch up post.
On Monday - Make My Monday's new challenge
New York - New York - began.
Please pop over to check the details and see the 
amazing talented variety for the challenge.
I made a Scrapbook page.
My son, wife and two teenage sons visited 
New York during April this year, so I have started
to create a few pages of their USA visit.
Hope you feel inspired. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you’ve got your internet problems sorted. Whatever did we do before it? Lovely page you’ve created!

    ReplyDelete