Followers

Monday 10 December 2018

CAS Christmas


Hello again, I am so un-prepared for Christmas, I am 
beginning to think I better get a move on. 
Today at Make My Monday we are starting a new challenge, 
our last one for 2018, we will return with winners on 
Christmas Eve then start our challenges again in 2019.
Challenge #86 CAS Christmas - a nice 
clean and simple design.
Please spare some time to pop over and see the lovely designs
by the Design Team and may be you may wish to join in the fun,
I used a 5" sq card. The image is a free digi stamp -
I coloured with Promarkers and DI~ watercolour.
Gold glitter pen and Silver glitter added. 
Have fun with this challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic fun card and image. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card makes me laugh, dearie! so sweet!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun image Rudolph is certainly prepared for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamp Cazro. It's gorgeous. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete