Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Exciting News! New Blog Monday 6th June

I am thrilled to announce some exciting news, Jacqueline of Deezine's Art has asked me to join her in her new venture of a challenge blog - Make My Monday which will go live on Monday 6th June. I am so excited, and I can't wait for us to get started. Please pass the word to your friends for we need to let folk know about us. I am delighted to be part of the Deezine Team, congratulations to the team, who will be
Jacqueline, Cath, Fliss and Suzanne B, the latter two being fellow teamies from the now closed LIIU. I am looking forward to being with old friends and getting to know and making friends with Cath and Jacqueline.
We have some great themes planned and interesting ideas are being discussed, plus prizes. Please add us to your followers and pass on the word. See you on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the launch Caz and can't wait to see your creation.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long now,said whilst hopping from one foot to the other!

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Caz, and well deserved too :-)
    Congratulations, I'm looking forward to seeing your creations
    hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete