Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Times Gone By - I'm late

For the next 2 weeks at Fashionable Stamping Challenge we are asking you to step back in time, any time, as long as it is Times Gone By. My choice of card was down to which stamp will fit the bill. Despite having a mountain of stamps, there are more of one period in time than any other, me thinks, I need, no I want more stamps. The stamp I used is from a favourite company - Inkadinkado, another E-bay purchase. I coloured it using TH Distress inks as watercolours. The tram tickets are from a stamp a friend kindly gave me. The background took the longest but I love making my own backgrounds. Again a mixture of TH Distress inks, the stamps are from the Time plate by Creative Expressions. I am late in handing in my homework to the head Fashionette so my apologies, I may not be appearing on the cat walk until later today. Please do visit our main blog, for the remainder of the design team have created some magical pieces of memorabilia.

17 comments:

  1. Caz this is gorgeous, love the image and the sentiment. Your background stamping and colouring is fabulous. A great card.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this Caz...the colours, the romantic feel!
    Suzi B

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH Caz, how beautiful! That background is stunning and I love the couple stamp. The pop of blue is gorgeous too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone, I think I lost my confidence this week, nothing was good enough, until I started with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caz this is gorgeous !I love the image, that was an Ebay purchase well made ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well worth the wait Caz! A gorgeous card and just love the image and sentiment. Fabulous background and embellishing too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Caz, this is so well worth the little wait, you have produced a stunner. The background is superb and the image just perfect and with all the embellishments this card is very reminiscent of times gone by.
    Great job.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caz, another great card! Absolutely love the background. Worth all the work you put into it. Have a great week. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo gorgeous Caz. A very romantic image and you have brought the romance to life brilliantly. I do my own backgrounds too, it's a lot more fun I think.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caz its gorgeous perfect background for the beautiful image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can we ever have enough stamps? Love this romantic couple taking a stroll! Your background is stunning and I prefer to create my own! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous background Caz and a lovely romantic couple

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caz so glad you made this for the FSC it is gorgeous. Love the background you have created and the main stamped image is tooo cute. Such a refreshing card love it.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caz, that's a fantastic card with a wonderful colored image. Love all the elements on it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Caz, this is a stunning card! Love the image and the elegant, vintage feel ;) Beautifully embellished ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Caz
    Your card captured the theme to perfection.
    The most apt stamp choice and also the colours you selected.
    Timeless elegance with a good doze of nostalgia thrown in.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    P.S. Thank you for the kindness you have shown to me

    ReplyDelete