Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Cute Wedding


Yes, to my followers, I've gone cute again!! I'm really liking these cute bear stamps from Fizzy Moon - this one is called Wedding Bells. I made the card for the challenge Weddings at My Time To Craft I will also be adding to a few more challenges. I dry embossed the background, coloured the stamped image with Promarkers. I added the ribbon and flowers with diamonds in the centre to embellish. The flowers are made from a wonderful little stamp I recently purchased from http://www.dreamees.org.uk it is so easy to make the flowers. I think you'll be seeing a lot of them in various colours on my future cards. 
Added to 
Try It On Tuesdays - Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous card the image is gorgeous and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, just a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with such a cute image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card Caz and love that little flower so will have to have a peep at it.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, how cute is this. Beautiful embossed background and gorgeous flowers too! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caz, Cute card and the image is adorable. Like the look of those flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations paints challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Love, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes that really is cute!! Thanks for linking to TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete