Followers

Friday 14 December 2012

W - White on White

Here we are again, at Alphabet Challenge up to the letter W- which is Winter White chosen by Lesley.  All the work has to be white. It doesn't have  to be a card, if it is, it doesn't have to be Christmas, mine is for a Wedding Anniversary.
I used a Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folder for the embossed pattern, secured a piece of organza and satin ribbon with a bow. The flowers are from the small poinsettia flower by Chloe Stamps, heat embossed with Wow! Silver Bells E.P. The greeting is an old one from my stash.  I look forward, once again in visiting your blogs. I hope you have fun and will try the challenge. Lesley and the Design Team will be popping in and commenting on your entries, but we are taking a short break for the Christmas holidays. We will be returning on Friday 4th January. 2013. I wish everyone a very Happy Christmas to you and yours.

4 comments:

  1. I love your white on white card the design is gorgeous. Carolinexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the white theme, hun. It's not something I would have normally tried, but they all look so crisp. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Caz! Best, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card Caz

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete