Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

LOTV Challenge

For June the challenge at LOTV  Challenges is Male or Sporty.  I was very lucky to have recently visited the HQ of LOTV for their 10th birthday bash, where I bought this little chappie which is called  'Man's Best Friend'. I used papers from LOTV Country Gent, the greeting from Set 39 Everyday Grungy Messages. I added some mesh and buttons to embellish. I stamped the image with Vintage Photo and water brushed it to a lovely Sepia finish which sadly does not show as true a colour as it is in real life. I do like the sepia finish with these stamps. 
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede -Father's Day
Make My Monday - A Male Card

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! I love the way you've water brushed the image it looks lovely!

    I'm glad you managed to get to the Birthday Party, hope you had a nice time despite it being a bit hectic! :)

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley June Challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, lovely to see you here at MMM with this great card, love the image.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image & card design. Thanks for joining us this week for "Father's Day." Good Luck, and come back to join us again.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! Love the colors. Thank you for playing at Scribble and Scrap. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete