Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

Food, Glorious Food

For the next two weeks our challenge at CD Sunday Challenges will be  Food, Glorious Food, chosen by Wynn. I apologise for bringing to the gallery a Christmas card, I know it's only July, and a hot one too, but we have to get started sometime with our cards. You will no doubt spot, I have been making the C cards for a few weeks now, sshh! don't tell anyone but this will be my 42nd prepared card. Still have many more to make for my charity box, family and friends. It is amazing how many cards can be made from  one CD - ' The Best of La Pache 2012' - including my DT card above. The background paper is from a Papermania Christmas pack, red ribbon added, the card then decoupaged. I added Glossy Accents to the holly, jam, garland and of course the Christmas pudding. I look forward  to visiting your blog to admire your Food, Glorious Food.   Have fun and happy crafting.
Also entering into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenges -  Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnu'ts Christmas Challenge # 187 - Cute

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Caz and I agree with you that we can never start too early with C cards - I always seem to be making last minute ones no matter how early I start! Love the glossy accents.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Caz and will be a good additon to the 42 you have already made for the 'C' word. Super image and the glossy accents add a lovely touch.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is great, Thank You for playing on Crafty Hazelnuts Extra Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazel (Didos) Guest DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy yummy what a great image Caz. Not done as may C cards as you but I have made a little start but I'm always last minute and refuse to buy them!!
    Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete