Followers

Sunday 19 October 2014

Silhouettes

For the next two weeks at CD Sunday Challenges we would like to see Silhouettes. Amongst my ever growing CD collection, I found I don't have any with Silhouettes, I thought this also may be the case of others, but remembering the rules of the challenge blog, as long as something is used from a CD it doesn't have to be all of the project. The background sheet was printed from a Debbie Moore - Lizzy Lu CD - there are some wonderful sheets there for lots of uses other than those planned for the CD. 
I then cdreated a scene with silhouette stamps, all from Lavinia stamps. I'm not sure the source of the sentiment, I was given a few of these in a swap. I look forward to visiting you over the next few weeks. Have fun and hopefully stay well. 

7 comments:

  1. Great way you've improvised using these lovely silhouette stamped images to build up a fairytale scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The backing paper is perfect to show off all that great stamping. Lavinia stamps are amongst my favourites.
    Jocelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely Caz a beautiful scene and i too love Lavinia's stamps . Hugs Sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is inspiring Caz for those who are struggling to find a silhouette on their CD's. They've no excuse have they.....you got there with your lovely Lavinia stamps. A lovely fairy tale scene.....love it. W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love this card Caz, I just adore Lavinia stamps and you have just reminded me I have a silhouette cd rom 'Wishing on a Star'!

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design Caz and you have shown it doesn't have to be an image from a CD to join in the challenge. Super stamps, I don't have any Lavinia stamps so maybe it is something for me to check out.
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background is perfect for the stamps. I have a few Lavinia stamps but I haven't used them for quite a while.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete