Followers

Saturday 18 October 2014

Tag It!

For the next week at My Time To Craft we would like to see a tag, the challenge being 'Tag It!'. It must be a loose tag or tags, not to be attached to a greetings card. Tags are a wonderful way to experiment with techniques, they can be a very personal gift tag, or something to make just for the fun of it, example of this being above, though I wull be adding it to a gift this Christmas. I used paper from Papermania 'Twelve Days of Christmas' paper pad, the reindeer was given a new life, it once existed on an old ATC. A die cut added, at last I have used some Washi tape which I have had for over a year ( he he ) The small greetings tags are from LOTV - stamp set. have fun making your tag.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is such a delightful and festive Christmas tag. Just adore the little dear, tags and bow. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, this is such a fun and festive tag! I love the leaping deer, so cute!

    Have a good weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Caz - how festive and fun this is!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete