Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Oh! Christmas Tree


Being the first day of the month, it is time once again for the monthly
challenge at Sparkles Christmas.
I chose the theme this month which is
Oh! Christmas Tree
Please pop over to the blog o see the wonderful trees from the DT. 
Christmas trees,  for me, they are the first 
actual sign in our home that we will shortly celebrate Christmas. 
I have always loved the family tradition of decorating the tree.
I have made two cards with tea-bag folding along with a stamped
 card, well I need the cards so why not? 
Stamped card is here

How I made my cards
The pair of cards, are identical, other than I mixed up the papers.
Base card is red ~A4 cardstock  made into two 6 x 4 cards
White card embossed with an embossing folder.
Red ribbon from my stash
 Dovecraft -Twelve Days of Christmas paper pad
Four paper pieces folded in increasing sizes from
1.5" sq - 2" sq. 2.5" sq and the lowest one is 3" sq. 
Instructions can be found either on Pinterest or You Tube.
Peel offs for the greeting.
***************




1 comment:

  1. What a great way to use tiny scraps of paper - I can never bear to throw Christmas papers away!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete