Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

Something beginning with F


I am thrilled to have been accepted onto the Design Team at 



The team have been on their summer break and are returning 
with additional DT members. Please pop over to meet everyone.
For my first DT project the theme set is
Something Beginning with the letter F

I have recently used my fish stamps on another project, 
so didn't have to think too hard. Any excuse to use them. 
Card Information
Blue cardstock to make a 6" sq card.
White card embossed with a folder - large spots.
Distress inks to colour panels. 
Chipped Sapphire to stamp the fish.
Heat embossed the fish with clear embossing powder.
Stamps are by Sheena Douglass - 
Underwater Angels and Hidden Stars.
Blue and white twine
Greeting from my stash.
*********
I am so pleased to have been invited to join the team,
I am sure there are exciting and interesting times ahead, 
I hope you will be popping in to see  future projects. 
***********





4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely - I really like the cool blue colors and the fish!! The twine wrapped around the corners adds great texture. Welcome to the MMM team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours - these under-the-sea panels look totally realistic. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous card Caz and love the design as well as those lovely fish,
    Great to have you back.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue tones on this card and I just love anything aquatic and fishes etc. Clean and gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete