Followers

Monday 6 June 2016

Make My Monday - Photo Inspiration


Firstly I apologise for the Blue photo, taken late in the afternoon.
Well this is my second attempt and I still have a blue glow, I'll try again tomorrow.
Today being Monday is time for the new challenge at 
Make My Monday
Shawna has chosen for us a Photo to inspire us.
Please do pop over to the blog to check out the
Photo for Inspiration and the wonderful ideas from the DT.
For my card, I decided to make a panel as in the photo.
I used several Brusho powders and water on a piece of watercolour paper.
When dry ( with my heat tool) I'm too impatient for natural drying,
I stamped with Black Versafine, added clear embossing powder,
then heat set the EP. 
The stamps I used are by Sheena Douglass
from the Flower Power set. 
I matted the strip first onto white card then onto black to define it. 
The sentiment stamp also heat embossed is from Hobby Art.

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the Brushos, such an effective and pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz this is a gorgeous birthday card. Suitable for men or women.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete