Followers

Monday 18 July 2016

Sentimental (as focal point)


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today sees the start of a new challenge
at  Make My Monday.  MMM
Design Team member Fliss has chosen for us
Sentimental
(Any sentiment which must be the focal point of the card/project)
Please pop over to check out the details and to see the 
wonderful creations from the Design Team. 

WE HAVE A DESIGN TEAM CALL STARTING TODAY

For my card, I have a 6" square white scallop edge card, I know 
I do use them a lot, but they are my favourite cards.
Each level is matted onto black card stock. 
White levels were embossed with Christmas Vines  E.F. from Craft Concepts.
The embossed pieces of card were then rubbed over with 
Gold Metallic Wax Patina
The sentiment is by Sheena Douglass from Only Words - Through The Rain
Butterflies from Kraftyhands CD - Butterlies Botanical. 
Gems from stash. 
************

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz. The layering looks great and the sentiment is really lovely.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete