Followers

Thursday 2 February 2017

Love Is In The Air


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today begins a new two weekly
challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz. 
It being my turn to choose again, I have chosen
Love Is In The Air
Please pop over to see the wonderful assortment of cards
from the Design Team, to whom I am so grateful for their
continued support and amazing creations. 
My card is 7" square scallop edge. I used papers from a paper
pad English Garden by Trimcraft.
The stamp is Anniversary Surprise from LOTV.
Coloured with Promarkers. Liquid Pearls around the larger oval die.
Flowers and leaves stamp from The Works (What a Bargain!)
Leaves, Flower stamps and Flowers Die for £1.


2 comments:

  1. This is just too darn' cute, Cazro! What pretty colours, and the LotV image is so sweet!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete