Followers

Thursday 30 March 2017

Fairy Nice


Hello, welcome to my blog, you would make my day if you left a comment.
Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Jan has chosen for Challenge # 44 Fairy Nice.
Please pop over for details and to see the beautiful inspiration from the DT.
I have used a round card from Kanban. Die cut some circles and mats.
The fairy stamp is by Kanban - Sugar Buttons stamp set.
The papers are from Dovecraft Garden Party paper pad. 
Coloured with Promarkers and of course glitter added.
I'm looking forward to seeing an abundance of fairies. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling little fairy, Caz, and sweetly colored! I am in love with your round shape card, and gorgeous floral frame! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete