Followers

Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Great Outdoors


Hello again, thanks for your visit.
Today the challenge blog starting a new challenge is
Julie has chosen --- The Great Outdoors -- so many options with this.
The DT have a ral mixture of ideas, please check them out.
I have based my card on a stamp from LOTV which is 
appropriately called - In the Country. 
I used papers from my stash, a few leaf dies from a set from The Works.
An old button with twine. 
The stamp was coloured with Promarkers. 
The greeting stamp is by Leonie Pujol

2 comments:

  1. That's a great combination of papers on your card, and I especially love all the greenery on the side with the button! Great outdoors card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazro this is beautifully designed.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete