Followers

Saturday 21 October 2017

Halloween or Cats

Hello again, thanks for popping by.  I hope you are all well and safe
from any inclement weather conditions. Stay indoors and craft.
The challenge for the next two weeks at My Time To Craft (MTTC)
is Halloween or Cats.
Please pop over to the blog to see the amazing ideas from the DT.
I decided on Cats for my DT card.
The tag card, background papers and stamp used are from
Little Claire Designs.
I used a cute  Dinkie stamp of the cats. I used Promarkers to colour the stamp.
Added some lace and a gingham ribbon,
Have fun, please stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely tag card Caz . It is made with one of my favourite stamps from LC . I am lucky enough to live near and attend their courses , The quilt background papers are a great idea Jx

    ReplyDelete