Followers

Friday 15 December 2017

Quickie Christmas Card

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today begins a new challenge
at Sparkles Monthly Challenges  blog.
The last challenge for the year chosen by me, will be
A Quickie Christmas Card or a Happy New Year card.
Please check out the blog for details and to see the DT inspiration.
For my card, needing a quickie I used a bought card, with a pretty
embossed border, which I lightly dusted with green chalk, with a red pen
dotted on some berries.
The Santa stamp is a favourite of mine from Stampendous stamps.
I coloured with Promarkers and sprinkled the usual Christmas glitter.
Hope you like my quickie card. 

2 comments:

  1. a wonderful idea! the embossed frame looks fantastic, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute santa and love the frame. ( I had an "oh no" moment as I thought I had missed a challenge on the Sparkles Christmas challenge !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete