Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

Anything BUT Square

Hi again, a busy card making week for me. I hope your well
and if in the Northern hemisphere hope your keeping warm.
Today we begin at Cardz 4 Galz a new challenge. 
My turn to choose and I chose
Anything BUT Square
I am so guilty of being in the rut of preferring to make square 
cards, which is why I chose this theme, to help me and others
do something different. The DT have gone to town on this one,
check them out to see the fun they had. 
 In the UK this type of card is called a DL card. The Length is 
Double the width.  They can be any height depending on the width.
Mine measures 4 " width and 8" length.
Background papers and cards from my stash. 
the stamp is Tatty Daisies - Woodware stamps.
Coloured with Promarkers., Have fun with your shapes. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, love the image. I'm guilty of the same....I have a stack of DL cards in my drawer and never think to use them..
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete