Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

X - Xtra Special Occasion

Hello, welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge 
at Alphabet Challenges, we are coming close to the end, once more.
We have reached letter X - and Emma has chosen for us
Xtra Special Occasion
Please  check out the blog to see the ideas from the DT.
 I have used my bought scalloped Kraft card, matted it with blue, 
then white card. Pale blue gingham paper from my stash Kraft card,
 white card to matt on my main stamped image. 
The gorgeous stamp is  from Woodware Stamps. I have coloured it 
with pencils, for a softer finish. 
Added 3 blue threaded buttons to embellish. 
This stamp could be used of course as easily for a girl with different colouring. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card, love the image and papers. The 3 little buttons are perfect.
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete