Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

Mythical/Fantasy


Hello, today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz
which is Mythical or Fantasy
Please pop over to see the amazing ideas from the DT.
On my white scallop edge card I have a mat of pink glitter card.
Using DI I blended several colours in circular movements to 
create the background. I sprayed with a mini mister , waited 
a few seconds then gently patted with kitchen paper.
The unicorn is a stamp from a free set of stamps with a magazine.
I stamped it on white card, coloured it with glitter pens. 
It was fussy cut then adhered with foam pads to the card.
A sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with 
WOW! pink EP. Large chrystal gems added. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh love this card with its super pink background, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete