Followers

Sunday 15 July 2018

Fairies


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at Sparkles Monthly Challenges
our new challenge chosen by Tracey begins  -a popular one, no doubt.
Challenge #106  -- Fairies
The Design Team have again produced  wonderful inspiration,
please do go over to check it out and see their cards.
For my card, I have used a 7" white scallop edge card.
Matted with black, then white card. 
the nmain card was white, I used various Distress Inks 
to create the background.  The outer darker colour is 
Seedless Preserves.
The two large flowers are Dotty Daisies by Woodware Stamps.
The remainder are by Lavinia Stamps, including the Fairies. 
I have added glitter here and there, of course!
Witha  Sakura white gel pen I added some highlights.

2 comments:

  1. Just too beautiful for words Cazro. Absolutely love your stamping and use of the purple aubergine distress inks.
    Hugs
    DesĂ­re
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful silhouette stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete