Followers

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Shaker Card


Hello, thanks for your visit, I appreciate
the time you took to visit.  Today we begin a new challenge 
at Back to Basics and Beyond for the next two weeks.
we have #24 Shaker Card.
I would love for you to pop over to the blog for the few
details and of course to see the inspiration from the DT.
I recently went to a Stamparama show at Harrogate.
Even though the morning crowds were very busy, 
I had a marvellous day, I forced myself to buy loads of 
wonderful stamps, including the Bee Happy set from Hobby Art.
Inside my shaker are 3 stamped and fussy cut bees and 
a number of gold coloured gems/
I added glossy accents on the bee on the honeycomb.
If this is your first shaker card, enjoy, take your time, 
the results are such great fun. 

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea to put the bees "inside" the shaker. Love this!! I also love going to stamp shows. It's been awhile since I've been to one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card and love the Bees-great minds think alike speaking to a FB friend last night and we challenged each other to make a shaker card and my inspiration was a honeycomb die with little Bees -I even have a similar frame??? might have to have a rethink lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and those bees inside are so cute, what a fab idea. I'm glad you managed to force yourself to buy some new stamps hehe ;) Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little bees in the shaker. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shaker card at least these bees can't get out to sting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this ... especially those bee shaker pieces. Perfect!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the design of your shaker card so much and those little bees in the shaker are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete