Followers

Friday 15 May 2020

#128 Use A Real Stamp (no Digi)


Hello, me again, thanks for your visit. Today we begin
a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges
Challenge 128 - Use a Real Stamp (No digis)
For more details and to see the cards made by the DT
please pop over to the challenge blog.
For my card, I made a white easel card with blue and
beige card for background mats.
The main image is a Sloth stamp which is part of a
stamp set - Go Wild- which was with Issue #3 
Creative Stamping magazine.
I used Brushed Corduroy DI to stamp the sloth
and the leaves. I used pencils to colour the branch
and the sloth.  Please stay safe everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. a fabulous card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this image and the way he is hanging upside-down on this easel card! The design is really effective and made me smile!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this. It's just brilliant. He's so adorable. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete