Followers

Thursday 24 September 2020

One Layer Card

 


Hello, I hope you are safe and well, we all need to be careful, during these strange and worrying times. Today we begin a new challenge at   Cardz 4 Galz.    Dawn S has chosen for #131 One Layer Card.   Please pop oveer to the blog for the details and to see the inspiration created by the design team. 

For my card I used a 5" sq. card. I made an aperture in a piece of card to enable me to create the inner square for the scene.  With a shaving brush I added very lightly Faded Jeans and Twisted Citron.  I then stamped the flowers and leaves to the edge of the square. The rocks and then the bird were added to the base of the square. All stamps, including the sentiment were free with Creative Stamping #86. There are so many wonderful stamps on this By The Water set, I  believe I will be making lots more cards with this set of stamps.  Thanks for your visit. Stay safe and enjoy your crafting. 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning one layer card hun. Love the way you have created a border. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz. I dithered about buying CS 86 but think I slipped up not getting it !

    ReplyDelete