Followers

Friday 18 December 2020

Snow Scene

 


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges.  Rachelle has chosen for the letter S,  S - is for Snow Scene.   Please visit the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team.  for my card, I started with a 6" Kraft card. I heat embossed large Sheena Douglass snowflakes, with white detailed EP powder.  Added two torn layers of white card for layers of snow.  All of the stamps are from a Hobby Art stamps set -Snowy Wishes, coloured with Promarkers, glitter pens and of course Diamond Frost glitter. Happy Christmas to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the embossed snowflakes on the Kraft for the background, along with the torn hillsides. Very cute images and colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love your snow scene, fantastic design.

    Happy Christmas
    Anke

    ReplyDelete