Followers

Friday 16 April 2021

Stationery @ MTTC

 


Hello, what kind of day have you had? I need to share this, I went out today and have had a manicure and my wonderful new nails added. I never thought this event would be the highlight (to date) of 2021.
Back to business , today there is a new challenge starting at My Time To Craft.  Janice has chosen
Stationery.  Pop  over to check for details and to see the amazing inspiration from the design team.
I covered a note book with a Faux Leather cover. I used these stamps - Fir Trees and Flying Owl - Sheena Douglass, Trees by Elusive Images ( now Chocolate Baroque) All the colouring achieved with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. The 'Notes' stamped and punched out with a small hand punch. A charm of a bird in flight added to the elastic band. Go on have some fun, doing something simple. 


2 comments:

  1. This make is fab hun, love those stamps....think I have them somewhere lol
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous notebook cover and great stamps.All these small things we just took for granted!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete