Followers

Thursday 17 June 2021

Circles and Purples

 


hello, everyone, I hope you are well and ready to be creative. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.  Dawn S has chosen for #149 Circles and Purples. Please check out the blog for dertails and to see the creations by the design team.
For my card, I wasn't at all sure what I was going to do, I looked through a few magazines and decided to make in the Mixed Media style, I hope I have achieved it. the circles were created using a stencil from Inkylicious, using DI Dusty Concord with finger daubers, drawing around the circle before removing the stencil. Lightly sprayed with a light blue and a purple spray. Lightly stamped arrows and  writing. The large butterfly by Sheena Douglass, stamped on card, coloured with Promarkers, highlighted with a purple glitter pen. Fussy cut and adhered with 3d foam pads.  The greeting from a magazine ser of stamps, fussy cut and lightly coloured purple. I had fun making this card.  I hope you do too. Take care and stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment