Followers

Thursday 30 September 2021

Happy Litte Stampers Watercolour -Anything Goes

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today at Happy Little Stampers we begin a new monthly watercolour challenge - Anything Goes. We only as for you to create with watercolours. Please pop over to the blog for more details and to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team.


For my design team card, I made a small slimline card, checked I had an envelope to fit it first. Added a black mat. Using watercolour card I used a paintbrush and splashed diluted DI Seedless Preserves for the background. When dried, I stamped the floral design from Crafty Roo Designs direct onto the background. I then stamped the design again onto plain watercolour card, painted with the same diluted ink, fussy cut then decoupaged onto the first stamp image on the card. I drew the lines at the top and bottom, added gold glitter into the circles. Added some light purple gems to the page. The sentiment is by Lisa Horton. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. What an eye-catching card Caz! I love this clever design and wonderful colours! A great slimline card!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete