Followers

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Vintage Christmass or Vintage Event


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. 
Cathy has chosen  #147 Vintage Christmas or Vintage Event.  For more details please go to the blog, where the design team have added their wonderful cards to inpire you.
I made an 8" sq. card. I used ivory, beige and pink on the card, for white weddings were not fashionable of this era. I used an embossing folder Christmas Vines. Beige lace, pearls and flowers to embellish. A beautiful small stamp of a bible and a spray of flowers, bought from E-bay. The main image of the bride is a La Blanche silicone stamp, coloured with pencils and Promarkers. I have left space on the top right panel to add a personalised sentiment when needed. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment