Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2022

Santa Claus is Coming to Town


Hello, thanks for your visit.  Today we begin a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges Helen has chosen #134 Santa is Coming to Town. For more details plese pop onto the blog, where you will also find the inspiration from the fabulous design team. 
For my 6" white sq card. I created a scene with Santa and a few over excited reindeer. I used Katy Sue Stamps - The Spirit of Christmas. Promarkers were used to colour thre images. Watercolour for the sky with DI Stormy Sky. I used the wonderful Fluffy Stuff on Santa's beard and white fur. The greeting is by Crafter's Companion. Thanks again for popping by, enjoy the challenge. Please stay safe wherever you may be.. 
 



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun Santa, Caz, lol, I love to see these reindeer yucking it up, lol. Santa's beard is awesome! I have to remember to get out the embossing paste to try this with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! That Santa is perfect with the dancing reindeer. All the touches of sparkle really make the trees stand out. I think my favorite part is the way you repeated the sentiment across the sky. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card Hun. Santa and the reindeer look like they're having a good time. Great scene and colouring too. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete