Followers

Monday 28 February 2022

Food and Drink


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Claudia has chosen for #169 Food and Drink. For more details please visit the blog where the design team have added their inspirational cards for your perusal. 
For my slimline card I matted with black card. On the main card, I stamped lightly in the background with a Crafty Inspiration stamp, CI 269 - a Tea Party. Just for You die from my stash. The Coffee cup, doughnuts and coffee beans are from a stamp with a Coffee theme from The Works. I coloured the beans and doughnuts. I then blended the edges with Antique Linen D.I.Hope you enjoy making a card, your coffee or will it be tea? Have fun and stay safe, wherever you may be. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Caz, I think I just gave away my coffee cup stamps so may have to get out the wine glasses instead !

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. My other half would definitely agree with the sentiment. He loves his coffee. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete