Followers

Friday 25 February 2022

X is for Xanthic - relates to Yellow

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. I pray you are well, safe and not suffering. I do appreciate you taking the time visiting my blog. 
Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges - Veronica has chosen 

X is for Xanthic - relating to the colour Yellow.

For more details please visit the blog where you will find inspiration created by the design team. 

For my card , I chose a scallope edge white card. The stamp is 4.5" sq. Petunia Background by Lisa Horton Crafts. I coloured the Petunias using Yellow and a darker yellow to shade with  mica paint and the leaves two shades of green mica paint. I went around all of the individual elements with a grey Promarker to create a shadow effect. Matted onto green card. The die and stamp sentiment are also by Lisa Horton. Stay safe and well, please take care. 

1 comment:

  1. You've created a wonderful Mother's Day card, the floral background with yellow blooms is a wonderful centerpiece, and the elevated sentiment is a great way to make the card stand out. Good take on a tricky alphabet letter.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete