Followers

Monday 28 February 2022

HLS Watercolour - Anything Goes

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at 

Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour- Anything Goes. For more details please visit the blog where you will see the inspiration from the design team. 


I have a 6" sq. white card. I stamped directly onto the card, using Memento London Fog ( grey colour). The stamp is by Daisy B Crafts  - Sparkle Dress. I coloured the dress using a palette of mica paints from The Works. The colour was filtered down the dress. Am silver gel pen used to edge the V neckline and the straps. Crystal gems were added over thedress. The Birthday die is from Lisa Horton Crafts. I look forward to visiting you to see your watercolour project. Stay safe wherever you are. 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Caz! I love the pretty soft blues on the dress and the bling. Very special. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete