Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2022

Add Texture to your Card


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Melanie has chosen for the challenge #293 Add texture to your card or project. Have fun with this one, so many possibilities to add texture. For more details please visit the blog, to also see the inspiration created by the wonderful design team. 
It's been a while since I made an easel card, so had a go with this one. I made the lower section to look like a road, eve with stones to light the way. Neither of the images are road bikes, but if you don't tell, nor will I. The background is torn corrugated card from a box, messed up with DI Walnut Stain.  A torn page from a road map. Both the decoupaged bikes, I believe came from a sheet from either Kanban or a similar company, had them forever.' Celebrate' from a stamp in my stash. I had fun making this messy card. Enyoy crafting and please do stay safe. 



 

3 comments:

  1. Your easel card is perfection!! All things masculine and great texture!! Way to go inspiring those who decide to play along with our new "add texture" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card love the bike images and the corrugated card looks perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and so suitable for a guy. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete