Followers

Monday 18 July 2022

Outdoor Sport

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today begins a new challenge at Make My Monday. Claudia has chosen #179 Outdoor Sports.  For more infor and to see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
For my card, the Oudoor Sport had to be golf, the ex football players in my family have now taken up with golf, so this card will suit a few men in the coming months.  I started with a sq of watercolour card. Splattered Mowed Lawn (appropriate), then spritzed with water. Dipped and dried the card, several times. I stamped a selection of the small stamps from the set to create the background. The sentiment and golfer are from the same set Craft 'UK' Rubber stamps - Sports Collection.  These were stamped onto white card, the golfer coloured with Promrkers, fussy cut, glued to the card. The sentiment, added to coloured card and adhered with 3d foam tape. Finally a black Promarker edged the card, rather than adding another layer of card. Take care and stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. That green inky background is perfect for a golf-themed card! I really like all those related images stamped with the main image for a great looking birthday card!

    ReplyDelete