Followers

Thursday 25 August 2022

Use 3 of Anything


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we bgin a new two weekly challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Claudia has chosen #180 Use 3 of Anything, so you have a very wide brief this time, enjoy. For more details and to see the interpretation of the challenge by the design team, please visit the blog. 
For my DT card, I started with a white card. Using black card to mat a piece of Art Deco Kanban card. The 3 ladies are - Vintage Collection by Hero Arts, I won these many years ago and have just taken the plastic cover off and introduced ink for the first time, for this challenge.  I used promarkers to colour them. Using the usual skin tones and grey and pink for the hats. Sentiment is Art Deco design - Best Wishes. 
Have fun, this is a cool challenge, enjoy and please stay well. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment