Followers

Monday 24 October 2022

Spooky


 Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday -             #186 Spooky or Halloween Colours. Please visit the challenge blog for more details and to see the inspiration by the design team. 

For my DT entry, I made a card and a Trick or Treat box. The card the children can share and I am making Trick or Treat boxes for 4 of my grandchildren.  The card is a tall slimline card with a black mat, an orange background. The spider, skull  and pumkins are all stamps by Tandastamps, sorry, no longer in business. The pumpkins were stamped onto foam and dried  with a heat tool. The Halloween Inchies are from Inkadinkadoo. Black Soot DI blended around the edges. Happy Halloween to all who enjoy the event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment