Followers

Friday 30 December 2022

T is for Thank You


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. I have chosen      T is for Thank You. Many of us may be sending Thank You cards just after the Christmas/Holiday season.   To see the inspiration for the challenge by the wonderful design team, please visit the blog.

For my card, I began with a white card. I added a black mat. In each corner of the card I stamped with black Versafine ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The stamp is by Pink Frog - Chrysanthemums. I coloured with various shades of orange. I added Star Dust Stickles. A die cut sentiment for Thank You from my stash. Finally I added an assortment of sequins and small beads. 

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful Caz. Thank YOU for all you do to keep these challenges going. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete