Followers

Monday 2 January 2023

Something New

 


Hello, thanks for your visit. A happy new year to you and yours. Today we begin a two weekly challenge at Make My Monday - Meg has chosen #191 Something New. We are all looking forward to seeing your new Craft Stash. To see the creastions and their new craft stash from the design team, please visit the blog. 

My Something New -  I ordered from Paper Dienamics on Hobbymaker, a complete set of toppers, background papers and inserts  called - Rouge Noir Stash Set. This set will keep me busy for sometime but I'm hopeful they will appeal and sell in the charity shop I support. 

The card is 7" sq. with scallop edges. It has a black mat, fancy background paper, which I gutted, so I have another piece of the paper for another card. Then the main image was added to a piece of red card. I added red gemstones, also I added lots of drops of Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Accents Berry Sparkle. Finally I stamped the birthday greeting from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card Caz! You highlight my favorite color red! I love it! n1sunrider.blogspot.com DT A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete