Followers

Sunday 7 May 2023

May the Force Be With You


 Hello welcome to my blog. Today we at Dragonfly Dreams begin a new monthly challenge, Deanne on the DT has chosen for our May challenge - May the Force Be With You. This could be, Thinking of you, Get well soon, Good luck, anything to wish you well. Please visit the blog to see the inspiration given by the design team. 

For my card, I started with a 5 x7 in. Kraft card. matted a black card. Added a distressed navy with stars card from a paper pad from The Works. Added a strip across the centre of similar card. Die cut a Kraft tag. I printed the sentiment of Good Luck, along with other sheets printed with positive comments, sending love for starting a job for my teenage grandson. Held together with metal stationery. Have fun and 

May the Force Be With You

1 comment:

  1. Great new job card,love the distressed paper(love The Works for craft stuff)great idea with the tag and two paper clips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete