Followers

Sunday 5 May 2024

Dragonfly Dreams - Use a Stencil


  Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.  To see the wonderful inspirational cards from the design team, please visit the blog. Alyson has chosen for this month's challenge Use A Stencil

For my card I began with a 5 x7 in. white card. Added a black mat. On white card I used a stencil from Honey Doo Crafts. I used a blender to randomly blend DI Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn and Squeezed Lemonade. (Don't you just love these names?) I die cut one of the meadow dies from Lisa Horton. Added a simple greeting from my stash. Hope you enjoy taking part in our challenge. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and background stencil ,love just the one silhouette die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete