Followers

Monday 29 July 2024

Colouring Mediums


Hello , welcome to my blog, today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Pamela has chosen #231 Colouring Mediums - you can choose -  Alcohol markers, water colour markers, watercolour paints. Pencils, Inks. we look forward to seeing your choices and creations.

I'm trying to get ahead with Christmas cards. I began with a white card, and added a lilac mat . On a new piece of white card I stamped this adorable snow man/woman with a Sweet Dixie stamp. The sentiment is on the same stamp sheet. I coloured throughout with Promarkers - alcohol markers. I love them. I think she is a snow woman so used , lilacs, blues and purple, with, of course, lots of glitter. I hope you like her, the present and the bunnies. Take care and happy crafting. 






No comments:

Post a Comment