Followers

Monday 12 August 2024

Something Metallic





Hello and welcome to my blog. today at Make My Monday.  Dawn has chosen #232 Something Metallic, which can be card sock, hardware, papers etc. To see the inspiration created by the design team, please visit the blog. 
I have made two cards- showing my metals, gold, dull gold, glitter gold and copper. 

Card 1. I was inspired by a card on Pinterest to create a sunray of gold, using two gold cards, One Mirri one more dull, also using two varieties of gold glitter card, one champagne gold, the other a bright yellow gold. The dies x 2 are from my stash as is the greeting. 

Card 2. I used an embossing folder to create an embossed strip of gold Mirri card bordered with yellow gold glitter. The Moonstone - Hunkydory die of Shine Bright was created using copper glitter card. 
I look forward to seeing how you have used your metals when creating your cards. 

 

1 comment: