Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Sunrise/Sunset



Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Deb H has chosen   #354 Sunrise or Sunset. To see the remainder of the design team's inspiration please visit the blog. 

I began with a Kraft card, a black card mat. 
My design began as a white card. I blended several tones of yellow and orange. 
The sun mask is from a Wodware circle punch. The stamps I used are from Stampscapes - Nature set #6. The Lakeside Cabin, including the rocks and grasses. The sentiment is from Hobby Art. 
have fun. I think this is a lovely challenge and I am looking forward to seeing your projects. 






 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card and stamped scene.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! You did an amazing job on that sunset. Wowza! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous scene you have created!! Once again you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “sunset//sunrise” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing sunrises and sunsets displayed on paper!! #C4G354

    ReplyDelete