Followers

Thursday 17 October 2024

#236 Pick 3 of these colours - Purple, Orange, Black and Green



Hello and welcome to my blog. today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Sue J has chosen
#236 Pick 3 of these colours - Purple, Orange, Black and Green. To ee the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card I chose a shaped tent folding shape with a rocker base. The main image is 'Bewitched' a gorgeous stamp from the amazing Pink Ink Design girls. The background was created by blending purple with yellow shades. The remainder colouring I used Promarkers and a few pencils, using Orange, black and purple the 3 colours I chose from the 4  offered in the challenge. A little amount of glitter was added here and there on the hat and dress. A Die cut sentiment -black was added. 


No comments:

Post a Comment