Followers

Thursday 3 October 2024

Circles

 October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. To add my support and hopefully to help spread the awareness, I aim to make as many PINK cards as I can during the month.
*****************


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. It being my turn to choose the theme, we have for the next two weeks, #235 Circles. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 
I began with a white 7" sq. card. I added a mat of silver Mirri card. I then added a piece of Hunkydory pink card. To decorate I then added corner pieces, a paper ribbon strip and 3 circles from a Hunkydory Sketchy Nesting Frames - Circles. I then added with 3D foam pads the circle topper and the Paper Yourself sentiment, both from a Hunkydory Whopper pad for Ladies. 
*****************


 

No comments:

Post a Comment