Followers

Saturday, 19 September 2026

K is for Kittens

Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we began a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Billie A has chosen K is for Kitten/s. To see the inspiration created by the design team, please visit the blog. 

Many of you may have realised over the past two months I have had many computer problems, I have even bought a new computer,which has improved somewhat, however, I have needed to source a replacement photo editing programme. I am very much in the learning stage,very much frustrated too, I apologise for the photo, the rotation needs more work on it. Anyway here goes.
 
I began with three sheets/pages of the kitten and duvets, from a Hunkydory Little Book of Denim. The base shhet#1 was adhered to a deep blue piece of card to stabalise. Sheet #2 was fussy cut around the duvets and the kitten. Sheet #3 I fussy cut the kitten. All 3 sheets were raised with 3d foam pads. I added white gem stones to two corners. The base card was adhered to a sheet of lace paper from an essential book of lace papers from Hunkydory. A sentiment for a birthday also added. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment